Thursday, August 26, 2010

Instant Canker Sore Relief

I have an incredibly painful canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip, rubbing up against my lower teeth and gums. It hurts like hell and I had to find a solution in order to work, talk, think, or even keep from going out of my mind! Luckily I found a solution for instant canker sore relief. Here it is...

Step 1: Put a cap-ful of hydrogen peroxide in your mouth and swish it around for at least 1 minute. This cleans all the oral bacteria out and leaves you with a nice, disinfected canker sore.

Step 2: Press a piece of ice on the sore for 30 seconds. This cools it down, numbs it, and starts to bring down the swelling.

Step 3: Put an un-coated aspirin against the canker sore. Hold it there -- either by hand or by positioning it in your mouth -- for the next 15 minutes. It'll burn for a few seconds but then the pain will begin to subside. Be sure to spit out the aspirin after 15 minutes or you may suffer "aspirin burn" because aspirin is actually a form of weak acid -- acetylsalicylic acid to be precise.

If the pain doesn't go away rinse out your mouth with cold water and repeat the steps above after waiting half an hour. And there you have it: your instant canker sore pain relief remedy. It worked for me and it should work for you. Good luck!

Learn some mo': Canker Sore Remedies

1 comment:

  1. Yo it worked on my first try this is great ill do this everytime

    ReplyDelete